Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 1 update

Quick update on how week 1 is going. So far so good. Workouts haven't been super long which means they aren't hard to find time to fit in. The only hurdle I've encountered this week is the lack of a car to get to the pool. I'll end up replacing a swim with some extra bike time on the trainer - what can you do though. The long bike for the week was 2hr and 15min on Monday which brought me to about 38 miles. I felt solid but the legs were fatigued afterward. Generally I feel like I'm physically at a good cross roads of being recovered from marathon season and ready to train hard, but I don't feel as though I've take to much time off.

The cold weather is still here, but once you get out in it a few times it doesn't seem to bother me to much. It's cold..but the miles must be logged and the show must go on!

No comments: