Friday, October 29, 2010

Movin' on up! SF Elite Team for 2011

Just a quick note-

I got some exciting news today. I confirmed with The Sport Factory owner and head coach, Matt Russ, that I will be on the Sport Factory Elite team for 2011! So far all I know is that I will be signing a formal sponsorship contract and am eligible to earn prize money. Hopefully I'll be getting more details soon - because I'm psyched about this opportunity.

Want to know more about the Sport Factory? Check out the Team Sport Factory and The Sport Factory web pages.

6 comments:

Amy Beth Kloner said...

Congratulations, Louie!! Welcome aboard.
We are really excited to have you. You work your tail off and you have a fantastic attitude.

BTW- great blog. ;)

Allison D said...

Sa-weet! Well deserved promotion, bro.

Newt said...

Congrats Louie. It has been a privilege to watch you this past year. You’ve worked your butt off and it has paid dividends.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Lou, Kudos from your proud parents. Your commitment and dedication is second to none. We look forward to supporting you as you climb to the top.

el1326 said...

Kudos Louie, Awesome news! Your committment and dedication are second to none. We are looking forward to supporting you as you climb to the top. Proud Parents

BARB said...

so cool Lou,and you're gonna win a Prize, too !?! Awesome. Please let me know if you're gonna race in
Charleston, cause I'll be there!