Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend re-cap

I finished out my recovery week with a run on Saturday and a bike ride to work on Sunday. The run went fine - I brought Scout along for the 37 minute jaunt. She really enjoys going for runs but does much better at Yargo on the trails where I can let her off the leash. She can stop and smell..among other things..with out interrupting my run.

The bike ride into work was pretty draining for a number of reasons. I was up late the night before for Naomi's party - "dirty hippie fest". It was really humid out and the ride is just plain hilly. On top of all of it I was wearing that back pack again. I had planned on riding home but after getting their I decided that this would be outside of the relm of what I would call recovery. So I took Naomi out to dinner for her Birthday instead. Monday would be a big day with a 3 hour brick on the training plan.

No comments: